Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 13



Current Weight: 81.9kg
Last week:      83.7kg
Week's loss:         -1.8kg 
So far:         -15.1kg  




After last week's complete and utter dummy spit at my first GAIN in weight, I worked my ass well and truly off this week to make sure there was no repeat.

NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I would lose almost 2 kilos in a week at this stage of the journey.  I'm so freaking proud of me right now!

Some weeks when I have a great weigh in I'll burst into tears, but this week I did a massive fist pump yelling YEAH at the top of my voice (sorry neighbours!).

I'm so completely committed and focused to getting this last 7 or so kilos off.  Speaking of 7, it wont be long until its the first number on the scales.  Me.  In the 70's.  Crazy talk!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing Reinsey :) Im loving your Goal and Rewards... I guess this means a yummy pair of shoes are coming your way!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Tash...but I'll probably get a new pair of runners instead. I've worn these ones out on the Avenue streets :)

    ReplyDelete