Saturday, February 25, 2012

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle...yeah!


I spent two fantastic hours with some lovely ladies from the local 12wbt crew today, shaking our money makers and getting our sweat on.

In 38 degree heat.

In a carpark.

And it was awesome.

If, a year ago, someone had told me that this is how I'd be spending my Saturday morning, I would have thought they were a little cuckoo.

12wbt IS an awesome program, but what (so far) has made it for me has been this 2 x awesome Casey/Cardinia group on FaceBook. Having a (120 strong) group of motivated chicks to encourage and support and workout with has CHANGED MY LIFE.

Today I danced, in public, in broad daylight, without a drop of alcohol in sight.  Has anyone seen my comfort zone,it appears to have gone on a holiday.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that would have been fun to go to if I was not flat out sleeping. I gather you live out my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hampton Park. So I guess we are close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in the Casey/Cardinia Facebook group too???

      Delete
  3. No I am not. And I can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a complete FB newbie, so forgive me if this is wrong; http://www.facebook.com/groups/221190407960471/263264197086425/

      They're a GREAT group - very welcoming and lots of events too.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lovely
      It didn't work and I am not that good with the facebook either.

      Delete
    3. I am so glad you enjoyed it so much, it was a great event to share with everyone in our group :)

      Delete