Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kitchen makeover

Pre-season task #6 was finally ticked off over the weekend, much to the panic of "the old boy" who still likes his after dinner snackage of the Smiths variety, always crinkle cut, sometimes chicken.  "You're not going to chuck out MY food, are you?"

Nope.  But I'll hide your stash down low coz these days my legs are so sore from squats and lunges that I have ZERO interest in getting down there to steal any :)

The furkids food has now been moved to a squat-free area for easy access.  And all the good stuff is higher up so I get a calf stretch every time I reach for something.  May as well get a little bit of a workout while I'm cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. My partner has all his 'goodies' (really just jelly lollies for his long rides) hidden on the top shelf. Not only can I not see it from the ground, I need the step ladder to see it. Out of sight, out of mind :-)

    ReplyDelete