Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 1 wrap up

And what a first week it's been!

We've eaten some brilliant low cal meals;

Carrot, basil & ricotta wrap
Choc-berry toast
Steak sanga with caramelised onion - in pita
Steak sanga open style sans onion (for the man)
Alison's Penang Chicken (with a tiny bit of rice)
Sweet potato & roasted capsicum pizza (YUM!)

Also had Nat's Lasange this week but it was soooo yummy I couldn't wait to eat it, therefore, no photo!

Most days I managed a 500 cal burn;

Monday                 45 min Power walk around the lake near work + another 15 minute wander
Tuesday               Semi-rest day.  45 minute walk + 20 min exercise bike
Wednesday           Sh'bam class (addicted!) with a 30 min treadie walk as warm up
Thursday             45 min power walk around lake + outdoor program strength work + 20 min exercise bike
Friday                  Was supposed to be Sh'bam but teacher sick, so we just moved for an hour which was okay + treadie warm up, + an actual Sh'bam class at night with same warm up.
Saturday              60 min power walk around Botanic Gardens
Sunday                   1hr group workout session (tough+++)

Mindset - some serious self-evaluation has had me questioning a LOT of choices I've made in the past.  Probably more on this another time :)

Organisation and me are becoming friends.  Meal plan for week 2 is done, as is the weekly shop.  I tend to puff my chest out when I'm grocery shopping - it all looks so healthy and yum.


On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put week 1 down as an 8.  Pretty damn good, but room for improvement.  Come get me week 2.  I'm ready!!!



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great week. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kicking goals!! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicky - but can I better it this week, when really, all I want is chocolate. Snack. Family block. Drooling now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Kate - you sound like you're all over it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Reinsey all of that food looks so amazing, esp that berry choc toast yum!!! Your doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there little Tash.
      I don't stick to the food plan religiously, but everything I've had from the plan has been great. Even Loz is eating most of it :) Can't wait for Girls on the Avenue dinner soon!!

      Delete