Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hopping in to 12wbt

One of the gorgeous blogs I stalk follow, Flab to Fab (inspirational & really cute!) posted about a "blog hop", which I've now discovered is a cool way to link up with other bloggers & have your post listed at the bottom of their post.

It's being hosted by Kate & Natalie every Friday and the intention of this first week is a quick intro, sooo...

I'm Raelene. 43. Was a really young mum, so both kidlets have found independence leaving me and my gorgeous man (MGM) to enjoy a peaceful second-time-around lifestyle. I'm sure I had reverse anorexia. Struggling to get into size 18's I hadn't even considered that I was FAT. Worked LONG hours. At a desk. No exercise. Loads of takeaway. Bad back. Moved house.Worse back. Left leg paralysis. Emergency surgery. Time to lose weight.

And so I have.

16kg to be exact.

I'll be sticking to this 12 week plan like glue to reach my goals & make this our permanent lifestyle + Ill be keeping my mind and heart open to the experience & hope to meet like minded people along the way :)



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the hop Rae! Thanks for following me!
    I look forward to following you and watching your journey through round 1 of the 12wbt. I'm sure you'll kick some butt!
    xx Nicky - Flab to Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your attitude Rae! The next few months are going to be amazing for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the attitude - you are destined to go far and smash your goals. The blog-hopping sounds amazing but too technical for my little brain lol I tried to do it but can't even work out the instructions haha Will have to be old-fashioned - all your links are on my blogroll and I try to visit everyone at least once a week! Best of luck for Day One, Week One, Round One!! x

    Amanda
    www.putthekettleon.org

    ReplyDelete