Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Before and now(ish)

I don't know if others are the same, but BEFORE, I didn't really consider myself to be FAT.  We didn't own scales.  Didn't need them said I.  I can feel it in my clothes.  BULLSHIT.  I was F.A.T.  In fact, I was technically "obese".  See for yourself...




When Laurie found these for me the other day, I was shocked and spent the rest of the day either in tears or bloody angry with myself.  But now I am SO FREAKING MOTIVATED to get these last 7 or so kilos off, and be right in the mid-range of a healthy BMI.

This was taken very early Feb;

Another 4kg has been donated to the cause since this was taken, and I've probably got another 7 or so to go until I'm done.  (and yes, I'm publicly wearing bathers!) (AND my favourite top). I'll never be super-model type slim, and at 43 I wouldn't want to be.  My goal is to look as healthy as I feel...and I'm getting there!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you can see a big difference you look great. Keep up the good work and YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all a matter of perspective, lol!! You're looking pretty good from where i'm parked!! But there is a big change and it's great you're not resting on your laurels. Well done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janie. While there's still extra bits to grab I'll keep going.

    ReplyDelete