Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 12



Current Weight: 83.7kg
Last week:      83.4kg
Week's loss:        +0.3kg 
So far:         -13.3kg  




What a crappy week, weight wise!  My diet was bordering on squeaky clean, even after Saturday night dinner out as well as Tuesday lunch.

 Not 1 day this week exceeded 1200 calories, and not 1 day did I not exercise away a minimum of 500 calories.  Mathematically, I should have lost another kilo this week, and the most frustrating part was that I was well on my way, dropping down to 82.8 on Friday.

I've been analysing my week, running through it all over and over in my mind;
  Friday (82.8kg) was my 1.25km swimming day.  I also added a decent walk to that.
  Saturday (82.8kg) we walked +8km at pace. I then threw in 3 tracks of MB's Circuit DVD.
  Sunday (83.1kg)  I went to a group PT session and worked my rear end off.
  Monday (83.3kg) It was hot, hot, hot, but I still managed a PB on my Albert Park Lake walk.
  Tuesday (83.4kg) Wii Fit sesh & an interval walk/jog - my lightest exercise day all week.
  Wednesday (83.7kg) I was in THE CRANKIEST MOOD & thought that exercise could just piss off!!! I dragged my sorry ass around Albert Park Lake, again shaving time off, again increasing the jogging intervals, and I was rewarded a little by;
  Thursday (83.1kg)

Really, I just felt like crap since last weekend.  Sluggish, heavy, unmotivated, bloated, angry.

The positive - I stuck with it.  The temptation to throw it all in and cuddle a block of chocolate was so, so strong.  But. I. Didn't.

This has been the hardest of my 12 week journey so far and I got through it.  Perhaps lasting change is setting in??

1 comment:

  1. You need to focus on the big picture! Look at how far you have come, I wouldn't be weighing myself every day, you will do your head in! Remember muscle weighs more than fat so you are probably having a consolidation week. Don't become totally obsessed with it all, you need to live as well. Look ahead to the next week and keep going, it's good that you didn't fall off the wagon.

    Remember that the people around you love you for who you are on the inside not the outside.

    ReplyDelete