Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to work


Well, my rehab phase is over and I've gone back to work.  I REALLY like what I do.  I REALY REALLY like the people that I do it with.  But I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont like being out of the house for 12 hours each day. And I REALLYx4 dont like sitting at a desk for hours on end.

So the big question is... What am I going to do?  I'm fortunate to be in the process of relocating the office which will kick in around April.  This will help with the 3 hour daily commute. But it's not going to help the whole desk, sitting thing.

Other than delivering pamphlets, what kind of work could I possibly do where I'm paid to be active? Or how could I incorporate more activity into my desk job?

Anyway, these are today's ponderings.  If anyone in cyberspace has a brilliant idea for a career change, PLEASE let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment