Saturday, January 7, 2012

My new, new bestie

Today, I proclaim my everlasting love to www.myfitnesspal.com

As an iphone ap, this little beauty tracks my daily calorie spend and burn, scans product barcodes to enter food quick as a wink, and allows you to enter your weight daily (I know it's naughty but it keeps me honest, motivated, blah blah)

But the BEST thing about this website is when you log in on your PC to access the reporting function;


When I've been tracking  for a full month, the weight chart will (hopefully) appear more impressive than it currently does!  But to me, this is a brilliant way to lay it all bare and see where you are meeting your goals and also where you're cheating yourself.  How many 1200+ days in the month, Raelene??  Hmmm??????

No comments:

Post a Comment