Thursday, January 5, 2012

Big day... HUGE day


I felt that I had a really good day yesterday.  Personal best step count - 17,603 - plus 45 minutes on Wii Fit - plus pretty much bang on my 1200 cal for the day.

But I was a little surprised at the scales this morning... 84.8 (and I've got the pic to prove it).  That's a 600g loss in 1 day.

So I'm going to monitor this for a few days.  Could I have been eating too few calories (900 to 1050 per day)?  Or was it just time for a REALLY good day on the scales?  Or even some water retention over the past few hot days?  Whatever the reason, I'm going to take the loss and enjoy it :)


The best bit... I'm under 85kg, which was the next mini-goal.

 My reward? Aromatherapy massage.  But I'm a bit sore through the back and hips, in fact have been for a few days, so instead of complete luxury, I've booked a remedial massage instead.  Don't you hate being a sensible grown-up at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment