Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week 5 weigh in (my week 19)



Current Weight: 77.3kg
Last week:      78.0kg
Week's loss:          -0.7kg 
So far:         -19.7kg   




So so close to that magic 20kg gone mark.  I WILL knock it over this next week for sure.

My BMI is sitting at 26.1 and my new goal for this round is to get it under 25.0, which will happen at the 75kg mark. Too exciting that it's only 2.3kg away.  If I have 3 more weeks like this one, I'll be 100g away from healthy.  I can't demand anything more from my body than that (but knowing me I'll probably try!).

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic effort Raelene - wow! You must be so motivated to reach that 20kg mark and also the healthy bmi range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chicky, I REALLY am finding motivation in places I didn't know existed. The little chunks is working well for me. I remember early on thinking I would never get below 90kg - as did other people. Ha ha - so there doubters!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! What an amazing job you have done! Can't wait to see you smash out the 20kgs next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Raelene you are seeing the changes and finding motivation where you never thought you would. Well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete