Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bon Voyage 20kg

I'm still in disbelief to be honest.  I've been struggling to shift decent numbers for a while, and then Friday morning I woke up and nearly fell off the scales.  76.8kg. I weighed myself 3more times just to make sure.  This morning I was kind of expecting to have gained again coz that's how my body rolls, but no.  Another 200g loss. 76.6kg.

So I'm now allowing myself to officially celebrate the removal of 20kg of disgusting FAT. A stretched size 18 to a comfortable 12.  I am a size 12.  I've been fat and disinterested in life for so long that I just can't believe it. I'm beyond proud of myself.


Who is that fat, lazy, unhealthy looking frump on the left???  She's checked out for good!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of your dedication and commitment to your new lifestyle. It certainly hasn't been an easy ride for you with your work schedule and back recovery. You are definitely one of the people who inspire me to continue with my own journey.

    PS you are looking smokin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Nic...big love to you xx. There aren't words to express how grateful I am for everything you've done for me. If not for that invite to FB and then my first Sh'bam class, I doubt I would have been anyway near as successful.

      You changed my life.

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Raelene, I'm so happy for you and it's right you should be proud of what you've done for yourself. Fantastic work, inspiring work - i feel like i want to ditto what nic said. You have not only hit a big milestone for yourself, but shown others what the journey looks like (the ups and the downs). Onward and downward, Lovely, that goal's not far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie...Thank you gorgeous girl. You know, your comments on my blog, the little bits of love and encouragement you send me, have kept my head in the game. It's certainly been a roller coaster of emotions that I've laid bare on here. And once I get them out on the screen I tend to let go of them altogether. So you popping in here has kept me writing...and semi-sane.

      Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. WOW. Great effort you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raelene, You look amazing.
    Congratulations on all your hard work

    ReplyDelete