Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 4 weigh in (my week 18)



Current Weight: 78.0kg
Last week:      78.3kg
Week's loss:          -0.3kg 
So far:         -19.0kg   




In a week where work (and a pretty rotten attitude) got totally in the way of any serious exercise, I'm fairly happy with a 300g loss.  My professional year is evenly divided into a normal if not relaxed 6 months, and a chaotic, fly by the seat of your pants, on-call 24-7, 80 hours a week type 6 months.  And here comes the chaos ,starting right about now.

I was pushing really hard to be at the 20kg lost mark by this Friday, and with 3 days to go I could still make it.  Doubtful but not completely impossible.  You know, really, it doesn't matter.  These changes are for a lifetime, not just 12 weeks.  And even if I can't find time to add much exercise into my week, I can still control my nutrition.  It's 80% food, 20% sweat, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment