Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Biggest Loser

Confession: this is my first season of TBL.  "Gasp!", I hear you say. Weight loss & more specifically, the fact that I needed to lose weight was not something that I'd ever thought about.  So why would I watch a show about fat people crying?

Second confession: I love this show!  Wouldn't miss an episode.

Now that I've done it, lived the life, faced the daily internal punch-up of emotions, hunger cravings that you feel are physically eating away at your stomach lining, a mirror that reflects someone other than who you thought you were, eye-stinging sweat, aching muscles, the fight to get just 2 more reps out.  I get it now.  These people are SO incredibly courageous to not only go through all of the above, but to do so publicly.



So when this opportunity came up for me and a few of the most amazing women I've ever met, flights were booked and off we went. And, although some stories have to stay on the road, I can say that the day FAR exceeded my expectations.

Here's a few snapshots of our trip;
This is me, Nicole & Judy in our team T-Shirts @ Melbourne airport. The lovely Lisa was behind the camera.

Judy, Lisa & Nicole on "the walk" to Sydney Olympic Park.

The trainers - obviously. Commando...droooooooool

No explanation needed (thanks for the pic, Nic)

Not quite sure what Judy had in her water bottle...???

But whatever it was, we all skulled litres of the stuff.

In between all of the perving on Commando, we DID do some exercise.

Our squat technique needs some work!

It really was a GREAT day.  CC12C chicks, YOU ROCK!

mmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to be able to enjoy and experience the day with you and the other ladies, I had so much fun ! We definitely have to go on another road trip again (with me in the front seat though) lmao

    ReplyDelete