Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How are we tracking?

It's early days, but so far so good.

I was going to make the stars gold, but thats probably going a bit far.

Date
portion caffeine snackage sleep water run invest
7/7






8/7





9/7




10/7







11/7







12/7







13/7









Portion:
It hasn't been difficult at all to cut my dark chocolate down by half.  The two squares still give the taste without the guilt. This one is completely under control.

Caffeine:
This HAS been difficult.  REALLY difficult.

I've noticed two very different effects.
My morning, 10am coffee always came with food of some sort.  Without the coffee, I'm not looking for the nibble.
The 3 - 3.30pm coffee is being missed.  Without that pick-me-up, my eyes are heavy and concentration is low.  And today (Wednesday) I've been STARVING.  But this could be a case of...

Snackage:
I subbed in an orange for my muffin.  It's probably only 20% of the calories, and coming off a simple mug of pumpkin soup for lunch, my belly was growling - audibly.  Although I feel good to be reigning these crappy habits in, the tiredness and lack of energy is a challenge.


Just to add to the self-imposed structure/pressure, to coincide with the diet cleanse, I've also kicked off on a half marathon training program from 'Womens Running Australia' magazine.

Monday:  Rest Day
Tuesday: Treadmill intervals (2 mins @ 11.2kph, 1 min rest x 5 repeats)
Wednesday: Pilates - which I LoVeD - it's a post in itself.

Tomorrow is 2 mins @ 10km race pace, 1 min recovery jog x 10 repeats, which will be coming straight on the back of a strength PT session.  I really want this.


No comments:

Post a Comment