Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weigh in - R2 - Week 8

Happy happy happy dance...




Current Weight: 69.8kg
Last week:      69.9kg
Week's loss:     -0.1kg 
So far:         -27.2kg


I'm still in the 60's, and still on the decrease.  A tiny 100g decrease with a disclaimer.  We ate very late on Tuesday night.  10.30pm type late, which usually results in a less than impressive reading the next morning.  I think my lack of consistent exercise this week may have more to do with it if truth be told.

Hitting the sub 70 mark has made it easier to come up with incredibly plausible excuses for not breaking a sweat. It's winter.  I'm tired.  I got home late.  I've had a crap day. I could have easily ditched boxing in favour of a warm house, a warm meal and a total veg out watching the Masterchef Finale.  Good thing Judy was waiting at the gym for me.  Accountability at it's best.  And we had a great workout which always lifts your mood.  The man had dinner pretty much ready to dish up when I walked in too.  (I really MUST learn to ditch the guilts over not being home before him)

So as some extra motivation I'm going to sweat for an hour a day this next week;
Wednesday:    Boxing circuit @ Cardinia Life
Thursday:       Cardio session @ Casey Race
Friday:            Lunchtime walk / jog
Saturday:         Run coaching session
Sunday:           10km walk around Berwick Springs Lake with the man
Monday:          Strength session @ home
Tuesday:          Body Combat @ Casey Arc

Then, keeping my nutrition tight as well, I may even see an 8 as the second number next weigh in :)

2 comments:

  1. Great to have the exercise so planned too, Raelene... I find this really helps to actually get it done. Congratulations on staying under the 70 mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job gorgeous xx
    Go to Lysterfield Lake for your big walk, it's so nice there with hills and scenery :)

    ReplyDelete