Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weigh in - R2 - Week 7

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, so;


Need I say more?  No, but I'm never short of a word. 

This is the second time I've touched below the 70kg mark.  The last time was on my birthday a few weeks ago.  Normally, when I hit a low point, it is immediately followed by a largeish spike.  And that was no exception.  So now I'm under it again, the challenge will be to keep going and get to this mark on my night time weigh.

I've re-set my weight loss goal for the final time.  67kg is where it ends.  That magic little number will get me to 30kg removed - still freaks me out a little tiny bit!


5 comments:

  1. You really have a problem with those numbers as I am guessing you have been under "79" a number of times but that you meant "70" I know that your next goal won't be far away you are too determined.

    Wel done chicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy...for picking up my error (D'oh) an being a bloody amazingly wonderful support all of these months. Xx

      Delete
  2. You rock, Lovely! You really, really do. Been meaning to leave you a msg since your recent post about the wholesale changes you've made including the things you tried to change before - and I just wanted to tell you you are brave and powerful and inspirational. Good on you taking your life by the horns and telling it who's boss (mixed metaphors i know but hopefully you get my drift). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks gorgeous girl. I love your metaphor, mixed or not. I HAVE taken the bull by the horns and given it a good whipping while I'm at it. I think you're pretty awesome too by the way. No bull :) xx

      Delete
  3. yahhhh I am sure in no time you will be see a 6 every night too!
    I agree with Janie, you definitely do ROCK! xx

    ReplyDelete