Thursday, July 26, 2012

How rewarding!

It's blogger challenge times again - this week the topic is everything REWARD related. Last round I went full on into 2.5kg increments of self-indulgence.


It worked pretty well at giving me something to strive toward.  "Chunkability" the act of breaking something mammoth and overwhelming down into manageable chunks.

In fact, it worked a little too well, and by the time I got to 75kg, I realised that I had more flabby bits that needed to take a hike.

It's a strange feeling exceeding a goal.  Especially when it's a goal you had doubts you could achieve.  So I've set a new goal; to stay below 70kg for the next 8 months (at least).  And to break it into chunks, I've come up with a new series of rewards;
Each reward is due and payable on the first of each month.  I ran out of room to include my April reward, and it's the most special of all.  I get to change my surname :)  Some days I feel I could burst I'm so happy :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment