Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weign in - R2 - Week 3



Three weeks into round 2 - can you believe it?

I feel as though I'm in control of my weight, of my food and my body, and this week's loss takes me back to just above my lowest point.




Current Weight: 72.0kg
Last week:      73.0kg
Week's loss:          -1.0kg 
So far:          -25.0kg  




Loving being back at the 25kg mark.  And I think there's still a couple more kilos to be granted their marching orders.  But I've noticed a definite change of shape in the past couple of weeks.  It's a much firmer, more toned 72kg.  If I could wave the magic wand and deduct a few centimetres from specific places, I'd choose a couple of cms from my back, about 5cm from my hips and a couple from each thigh.

Looking forward to my first ever bikini this summer.  A size 10 summer dress.  Imagine wearing a dress without your thighs rubbing together. Seafood & salads. Warm air.  Oh, how I'm going to love this summer.  Being thin.  Does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment