Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The circus is in town...

...well you could be forgiven for thinking so IF YOU'D SEEN MY WORK PANTS.



So today at lunch, I snuck on down to the shopping centre (which is nice and close to my new workplace) and tried to find my favo Diana Ferrari grey pants in a smaller size.

None.

But I did try on a couple of other items while I was there, and walked out with a top, a knit dress and a cute little skirt...

in...

wait for it....


SIZE 10.

Here's proof



Serious part coming up;

I can remember very clearly my first few days of High School.  There was no uniform.  I was a bit lot of a dork and I had no "cool" clothes, so I wore my Mum's size 12's.  I wasn't what you'd call FAT, but I was solid.  So now, 31 years later, I find myself fitting into a smaller size than when I started secondary school. Nothing is going to bring me down from my good mood today!

But wait...there's more...

I attempted to pay forward some kindness tonight by accompanying a new member to her first boxing class.  Didn't quite work out that way (long story), but I DID get to sample BODY COMBAT.  What a blast!  Hard, but I loved it!  So did Big Red (my HRM) - a 441 calorie burn - backed up by another 100 cals on the exercise bike when I got home - plus June Mean Abs - AND my favourite Salmon Stirfry for dinner.

What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. My sweet, you deserve all the happiness this day brought you - and more. You've done (and continue to do) the hard yards and now you are seeing more and more rewards. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete