Monday, June 4, 2012

And we're away

Round 2 of 12wbt started today and I've had an AWESOME day.

Tossing up between the two advanced programs, Lean & Fit (L&F) or Lean & Strong (L&S), I've decided, after yesterday's awsomeness, to work on my fitness and running, plus loosing a couple more kg's, therefore, the winner is Lean & Fit.

Honestly, looking at the Day 1 exercise program, I didn't think I could get through it.  I was a bit tender in a few places from the fun run yesterday, so mentally, I was considering throwing a rest day in. Would have been easy to just roll over and get another hour's sleep..

BUT NO EXCUSES


H . A . P . P . Y . with that - yes I am.

The last cardio part of today's workout involved sprinting intervals on the treadie.  You know the sort - 30 seconds on then 30 seconds off with the belt still running.  First "set" was at 10kph x 2, then upped it to 12kph x 2, finishing with 14kph x 2.

Tough.  But done.  And just a little bit proud.

So today's facts and figures;

Calories in         1241
less training        522
less BMR            1455
deficit              736


1 comment:

  1. Go Raelene - lean and fit eh? Good for you. So proud of what you've achieved in the past few months and excited to see what you'll do in the next 3! I'm so glad to be back into it properly....

    ReplyDelete