Friday, June 29, 2012

70 by 7/7

Lurve the number seven.  Especially because I was born on the 7th day of the 7th month.  Anyway - a fellow 12wbt'er, who has her birthday a week later (same year - too freaky) on 14/7, (a top, ace chick that I love to death) set me a challenge to reach 70 by July 7.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

This morning I weighed in (I know it's naughty but it's pretty much my only vice) at 70.8kg.  800 grams in 8 days?  Yeah - I can do that!!



Although you don't read this blog - thank you Judy Street - top, ace chick you are xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hunny you never know who reads these things and gets inspiration from them, I am a stalker by nature its a Cancerian thing :)

    You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhhh! So close! You can do this!!!

    Btw, u have the same birthday as my brother :) although he was born in 87 lol

    ReplyDelete