Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weigh in - R2 - week 1





Current Weight: 71.9kg
Last week:      72.9kg
Week's loss:          -1.0kg 
So far:          -25.1kg





Great day today!  Feel on top(ish) of my workload.  Have followed Mish's exercise plan to the letter. And have been rewarded with my lowest weight so far.  Feels good to be losing weight for the first time rather than re-losing stuff I've put back on.

Here's todays HRM report;

Totally ripped training today.  It felt great to complete the same set of sprints easily today that I struggled with on Monday.  And the 20 minutes of steady state jog was almost comfortable.  So much so, that I was able to increase the speed to 8.5kph and  then up it again to 9kph for the final minute.

Onto today's facts and figures;

Calories in         1009
less training        525
less BMR            1455
deficit              971


No comments:

Post a Comment