Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday-ness (a long post about nothing in particular)

I love Thursdays.  It's my mid-week weekend that I get to spend pretty much however I want.  Usually, during the busy season at work, I'll do exactly that - work.  But not this week. Nuu Ah.

Tried something new this morning (brave, right?).  Deep Water Workout class lead by the lovely Nina.  What a workout it was!  Racing heart rate. Engaged core. Muscle fatigue with no joint soreness.  Ahhhh.  Yes, it may be exercise for oldies, but hey, I am getting on a bit :)  Really loved it and will definitely be back!

By the time I got home and showered I was STARVING, so quickly threw this together;
2 x Corn Thins - soy and linseed 47 cals +
Coles Italian style Tuna  59 cals =
106 calories of YUM!

It's the first time in months and months and months that I've hung washing out on the line.  Exciting, eh?

And followed it up with a little shopping, a little sushi, a little more shopping.

After a nanna nap, brought on by that deep water workout for sure, I challenged our culinary comfort zone and tried something NEW for dinner; Meat pie with mushy peas and a side salad.

It was so good "the man" rated it 9 out of 10 and will happily eat it again.  Geez he's been a trouper with his food experimentation.

So that's the end of my really mediocre yet incredibly awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment