Monday, August 27, 2012

Fully sick maaaaate

Day one of a new round and it's all woohoo in my head today!  Lurve a new round.  A chance to re-set any crappy habits that may have crept in.  To forgive any slip-ups, and to re-set goals for the coming 3 months.

This morning I woke up still undecided on which exercise program I would follow.  My time trial was good enough for advanced, so the choices were Lean & Fit, Lean & Strong or 10km running.

After a 10 minute internal debate, backing it up for another round of Lean & Fit seemed like a plan.  But... this time I would make sure I did ALL of each session at maximum intensity and a faster pace.

I haven't been running well, or far lately, but...


and the torture doesn't end there...


I wasn't feeling too great after those Ice Skaters & it was welcome to spew-town for me.  Never mind - I got straight back to it and hit that abs circuit out of the park.

Day 1: 674 calories burnt.

Food was great too;

Bran with fruit & yoghurt (with a sprinkle of chia seeds & LSA)

Favo all time meal - Salmon stir fry - a Monday night staple in this house :)


All in all, I'm pretty happy with day 1.  Bring. It. On.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Raelene. You sound like you have really left behind your 'blah' of your last post. Good for you. And I know what you mean about the torture not ending with your run. I like to call the final blast the final insult - but I love what it does for me!

    ReplyDelete