Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weigh in - R2 - Week 11

Sooooo close;

  • close to the end of this, my second round
  • close to the magic 30kg lost mark (100g to go)
  • close to the end of my busy verging-on-insane time at work
  • close to Spring





Current Weight: 67.1kg
Last week:      67.9kg
Week's loss:    -0.8kg   
So far:        -29.9kg


I've started a little challenge with my team at work.  We've called it "woggin @ work".  As in a bit of walking a bit of jogging =  wogging.

The idea is that everyone sets themselves a 4 week fitness goal.  They post proof every time they make progress towards that goal on a closed facebook group, and if, by the end of the challenge they have met their goal, then it's reward time.

My team have decided a mobile masseur at work would be the go - and I agree that it sounds a bit dreamy!  Really, I just wanted a guilt-free way of getting out of the office, but if my peeps get something from it too, well that's an extra bonus!

We started this week;
Monday  13/8 = 6.14km in 57:41
Tuesday  14/8 = 5.17km in 45:30
Wednesday  15/8 = 8.76km in 1:05:38*

* I'm putting a disclaimer on today's time.  I took a call near the end and couldn't stop the timer on my iphone app while I was talking.  Damn people messing with my stats...lol!!!

In other news... I need to go shopping pretty badly.  I seriously have NOTHING to wear that fits.  Here's a pair of size 18 shorts that were pretty snug on me at the start of last summer;

Bella (the white fluffy) is thinking "WTF are you doing Mum?"

I've even been entertaining the idea of pulling the sewing machine out of retirement to whip up a couple of summer dresses.  This could go horribly wrong on many different levels.

Wow.  I can't believe I used to fill those shorts out.  Never, never, never again!


3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love your little pooch friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, look at you. Congratulations on the obviously amazing efforts you've made to get you here. And I love the idea of woggin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you are looking great. Such a good photo of your results

    ReplyDelete