Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh in - R2 - Week 10

Lordy, lordy, lordy, I CANNOT believe what the scales came up with this morning.  Like...completely blown away...




Current Weight: 67.9kg
Last week:      70.4kg
Week's loss:    -2.5kg   
So far:        -29.1kg 


There are a couple of things I've changed this week;

Exercise: I'm coming to the end of my 2 week doctor enforced ban on working out.

Nutrition: I've increased my calories to around 1350 per day.  Have completely deleted sugar, which includes staying off those dreaded lollies, and have swapped my coffee for herbal tea.

Mindset: We've booked a holiday, for September, which is really soon, so I feel as though there's light at the end of this long, cold, winter of 6.5 days work per week. Hello frequent flyer points.  And hello Palm Cove Queensland. (would have loved Fiji, but we have a rather large and expensive event to pay for early next year!)  And when we return my working week reverts to 4 days.  Just as the weather starts to clean up its act.  Right through until the start of March.

Happy days :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're amazing, Raelene. Also, amazing to think that upping the calories has not had any detrimental effect on weight. Glad you're back working out...

    ReplyDelete