Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2K11


A big send off to what was a massive year full of high highs and a couple of lows thrown in, based on this link which was posted on the 12wbt forum, courtesy of www.susannahconway.com


What did you embrace in 2011?
Home:    The build & subsequent move;
Relationships:   Renewed closeness with my Mum & Daughter. New friends.  The man.
Self:  Recognition of the need to change.

What did you let go of in 2011?
Work:  It's no longer my hobby, it's just a job and not worthy of such an investment of myself.
Self:   Negativity.  I thought happy thoughts and in turn, became happy.

Identify 3 highlights of 2011.
Loz picking up a lucrative contract off the back of unemployment.
Watching the build progress & making it home.
Finishing the year 10kg lighter.

Identify 3 lessons of 2011.
Have faith in the universe that we'll always receive what we need when we need it.
If I don't look after my body it WILL fail me.
Happiness compounds.

What did you discover about yourself in 2011?
That I form really good relationships, genuine relationships, by being me... it's okay to let the real me out of her shell.

What were you most grateful for in 2011?
Selling the old house for just short of our reserve in a terribly depressed market.  AND Loz's contract of course!

Describe 2011 in 3 words.
HOME ::  CHANGE  ::  TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment