Sunday, December 25, 2011

Frustrated x 2

OMG... I AM SO FRUSTRATED...even a little annoyed.  No movement on the scales AGAIN this morning.  STILL 87kg.

Knowing today would be a dietary challenge,we started the day with a pretty quick 5km walk.  Was relatively happy with our my food choices, except for a glass of champers that I was guilted into, and then, once 'broken' I went for dinner seconds, then plum pudding. Gaaahhhhhhh!!!

I dread to think how much damage I've done today, but I did learn a few things...

Mum is a champ.  She's fully on my team. A bit of tough love, but she'll be invaluable in helping me change my life.

Alcohol.  It's just not that good.  And to the person that juuuuust kept on going and going at me to have one, No, it's not okay to just have one.  I don't want it so just go drink on your own!

People are pretty accepting when you verbalise what you're doing.

Christmas lunch CAN be healthy, AND, no-one minds changing their eating slightly to support you.  Hello loads and loads of veg.

My family are pretty special (but I already knew that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment