Friday, December 30, 2011

Downsizing

Went shopping with my gorgeous Mum today.  Clothes shopping.  I don't like buying clothes.  Usually just pick them off the rack, take them home untried and wear them with zero confidence.

This shopping trip was more out of necessity than anything else...BUT...that feeling of pulling on a smaller size than you've worn for years, zipping them straight up, and STILL having a little room (and no muffin top) is indescribable.  Let's just say there were tears. Mum too.  AND the Store Manager!

I could have gone crazy and bought everything I fitted into, but common sense kicked in at some point and I just purchased a few key items to get me through until the next drop in size.

So here's something I haven't seen in my wardrobe for at least 10 years...

Clothes shopping - I apologise for disrespecting you all these years.  You're actually not too bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment