Thursday, November 15, 2012

Weigh In - R3 - Week 12

Three rounds down!

I can clearly remember that internal debate over whether to sign up or not for my first round.  Would I stick to it?  Would I be able to do the exercise?  And now at the end of my third round, I can scream the answer loudly and proudly, YES!




Current Weight: 65.0kg
Last week:      67.2kg
Week's loss:    -2.2kg    
So far:        -32.0kg


As seems to happen on the last weigh in of each round, I've met my goal.  My third goal to be exact.  There's still a little bit of weight in a couple of places.  And usually when I have a huge week like this it's followed by a quick rebound.  But that's okay.  It's all part of the weight management tidal changes.  I plan on riding the waves for the rest of my days.

Oh, I'm still sugar-free too.  It's been a challenge the last few days as the pre-event stress is tightening big time.  Still haven't had a coffee.  Still haven't eaten a packet of chocolate coated raspberry bullets.  Still am choosing to be kind to my body rather than loading my insides with even more stress caused by crappy food choices.  On Sunday afternoon when it's all done, I'll quiz the man and see if I've handled the stress better or worse than normal this year.  But will he be honest??

The major up-side of this event being over is I can go back to reading my nutrition texts.  I wonder if I can fit some formal study into my pretty jam packed lifestyle?

So from here it's on to another round of 12wbt.  Do I dare attempt some weights on the Lean & Strong program?  Hmmm.  Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment