Monday, November 19, 2012

Out with the old...

Round 3 is done... gawn... over!

Here's how I went;

Not really much movement in the weight loss stakes, except for week 12 really;

And measurement wise I don't have much to report.  But my fitness tests were a bit :)

The strange thing is that my body has visibly changed in these 12 weeks, but it doesn't show on any of these indicators.  Plus I'm fitter, stronger, healthier (like A LOT)  than I was back in September.  So much so that I've decided to tackle my fears front on with an attempt at Lean and Strong - here on in referred to a L&S.

Round 4 kicked off today, and it was a goodie!  I followed the exercise program to the letter and really enjoyed the different sensation of being muscle fatigued rather than just buggered.  Got the weekly shop done after my working weekend away.  And went for a 9km walk in the late afternoon just to stretch out my legs and soak in some sun.

Nutritionally it was a great day too.  It started with the usual bran, fruit, yoghurt and LSA.  I've ditched the banana now too, and find I stay fuller for longer without it.  Morning tea was a home made protein snack.  Lunch was a berry protein smoothie post workout.  Afternoon tea, some celery with almond butter and a hand full of soaked almonds.  Dinner - well it's Monday, and that always means Salmon Stir Fry.  Yummest.  Meal.  Ever.  And to finish the day off I had some pineapple and pear with yoghurt and cinnamon.  I didn't count my calories, but my guess would be that it came in around the 1350 mark.  Oh, and water... easily 2L today, but it's not something I normally struggle with.

It's all easy when you're having a "work from home" day.  Tomorrow could be a little more challenging to fit the workout in.  But I'm organised.  My fridge has snack size steamed chicken and broccolini packed up and ready to go.  The weeks meals are all planned, purchased and hassle free.  I've just gotta get my ass into that gym.

I've also been thinking a bit about goals and the need to come up with some...  but thats a job for tomorrow!

Still sugar-free too, just in case you were wondering!


No comments:

Post a Comment