Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A golden goal

I don't know where to start this post, and I'm really quite emotional even thinking about beginning...

I think I've said it before, and if so it's worth repeating anyway.  The best thing about 12wbt, this "journey" that I've been on is the people I've met.  The like-minded, positive, encouraging, amazingly inspiring people.

There's a group of us that have been together from the start.  The originals.  The round 1'ers.  They hold such a special place in my heart, but I'm going to single one out.

One of these ladies set herself a goal.  A HUGE goal.  The Eureka tower stair climb.  88 floors.  At the time she set herself this target she was really just beginning her own transformation, and I'm not entirely sure whether she thought she could actually do it.


She believed she could, so she did.

And I'm so incredibly proud xx


1 comment: