Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weign in - R3 - Week 7

I'm not sure whether my cup is half full or half empty today.  not my water glass - that's always sitting on empty after downing 2L per day.



Current Weight: 66.8kg
Last week:      66.7kg
Week's loss:    +0.1kg    
So far:        -30.2kg


My weight loss cup is definitely below the mid-way point.  We're now into the second half of this round and in reailty I've not even lost a kilo as yet. 



600g to be exact!  Sure there's not a lot left to lose, but gaining and losing the same few hundred grams each week is a little trying on the patience.

The funny thing is that without fail, every Saturday morning I weigh in at an all time low.  Is it stress that holds weight on me during the week?  Meh.  I'll keep trying hard this round and then maybe relax the nutrition side of things a little to see what happens.


1 comment: