Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weigh in - R3 - Week 6

Well...I've finally cracked the 30kg mark on a weigh in AND I'm now less than I was at the start of this round.  Not that it worried me too much as there was clearly some muscle gain and the tape measure was singing a tune I like the sound of.



Current Weight: 66.7kg
Last week:      67.5kg
Week's loss:    -0.8kg    
So far:        -30.3kg



Really enjoying eating squeaky clean and trying some new foods to boot.

Life is good.  Very, very good.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I've been dipping above and below the 30kg mark for a while but haven't been able to keep it there on a Wednesday weigh in. It's a great sight to behold xx

      Delete
  2. Great job, 30kgs is sensational loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. A couple more to go, but overall, pretty happy with where I am. I'm so inspired by your sugar-free-ness by the way :)

      Delete