Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weigh in - R3 - Weeks 4 & 5

Playing a bit of catch-up this week, because last week I was sans-scales while we were sunning ourselves here...

...which is a post or 12 at a later date.

I can't say I followed the meal plan or counted calories for the whole week, and despite a few guilty moments, mostly following a massive plate of something completely yummy, I didn't think too much about what I put in my mouth of an evening.  Breakky and lunches were spot on though.  A girl can't be bad allll the time!  We arrived home late Sunday night, so the first chance I had to assess the damage was Monday morning...



Current Weight: 68.6kg
Last week:      67.7kg
Week's loss:    +0.9kg    
So far:        -28.4kg


Could have been much, much worse!!


Two days of cleaner than clean eating gave me this result today;



Current Weight: 67.5kg
Last week:      68.6kg
Week's loss:    -1.1kg    
So far:        -29.5kg



So I've come to the following conclusions;

  • This lifestyle is completely sustainable - for the rest of my life
  • Sugar is the devil (as is bread, and ice-cream)
  • Nothing is ever as bad as you think it's going to be
  • My body responds incredibly well to this program.


Life is good (although I really should still be walking along that beach, hand in hand with the man of my dreams!)


No comments:

Post a Comment