Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 12 weigh in (my week 26)




Current Weight: 72.2kg
Last week:      74.2kg
Week's loss:          -2.0kg 
So far:          -24.8kg    



It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted.  3 to be exact.  Caught up somewhere between a floaty love cloud of engaged happiness, wedding planning mode, a relentless work schedule and life in general, I've not had the time to pop in here and bang out a post.

This truly is a milestone week.  Not only does it mark the end of our 12 weeks, but it's also 6 months since my back surgery.  The event that kicked this new lifestyle off in the first place.  I'm so proud of myself and what I've achieved in that time and the program itself.

Here's a look at how my 12 weeks panned out;



I'm a smaller, faster, stronger and definitely better version of myself.  This program has changed my life in so many ways. I've regained my confidence in the kitchen. My mood and general attitude to life is at polar opposites to where it was 12weeks ago. And I have "met" whether that be in cyber space or in real life, some of the most amazing, generous, clever, motivated and generally awesome women that have made this journey all the richer.

I've signed up again for round 2.  Why, I hear you ask?  Well although I've bettered my original goal weight, I just want to make sure that my new lifestyle becomes my permanent lifestyle. And I now get to go shopping for a very expensive white dress - in a size 12.  SIZE 12!  Dreams do come true - if you want them badly enough.

2 comments:

  1. Well hello - I've missed you!! Thanks for this post. It's great to see all you've achieved so far. And isn't it wonderful to include the measurements and fitness improvements along with weight loss. Overall you have had an awesome transformation and are such an inspiration. Good luck with all the planning for you wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Raelene, You've had a great round x

    ReplyDelete