Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back on the wagon

I've been a little slack over the past couple of weeks.  Round 1 finished. Work got crazy type out of control.  I made some weak decisions about food. Even weaker about exercise.  Strangely enough, some weight has found it's way back on.  Remembering I had a low point of 72.2kg when round 1 ended, I'm a little bit disappointed in myself to now be losing weight I've already lost once before.




Current Weight: 73.9kg
Last week:      74.4kg
Week's loss:          -0.5kg 
So far:          -23.1kg



Since Saturday's workout I've re-found my mojo, have been to the gym twice and have burnt 500+ calories in both sessions.

Not that you can see all that clearly on the image, but today's sesh was 529 cals in 1:29:40.  Yep, it DOES take a LOT longer now to get a decent burn happening.

So I've got a new goal.  70kg by July 7th.  That's about 6 weeks from now.  650g per week.  That's totally achievable.  Then to keep it off!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment