Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bit of a record

Had THE most amazing time at the 12wbt round 1 workout in St. Kilda.  More than 1100 of Mish's disciples attended, which qualified for a world record.  TRUE STORY!

Apart from the whole record thing (which WAS pretty cool), it was awesome to hang out with the girls who have been on this 12 week ride and shared the roller-coaster of emotions.

This crazy chicky I'm running with here, Nicole Fraser, is a ripper of a person and if I got nothing more from the 12wbt program than meeting her, it would all have been worth it.

But I did get SOOOOO much more.  Confidence.  The old me would NEVER have done this;
(for those who don't know, it's Margie, the winner of this years biggest loser)

Round 2 kicks off in 13 days.  I'm in.  I'm SOOOO in.  I can't even imagine what I'll get from it this time, but I'll be sure to put as much of myself in as I possibly can.

BRING  IT  ON

2 comments:

  1. oh what a bummer I didn't get to meet you. still if you're in for this round, maybe we'll get to meet at the next group workout! And Nicole is one of my heroes too - i can't believe how much coke she used to drink and how little she drinks now. fantastic. wasn't it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'oh! I can't believe you were there and we didn't get to meet each other. D'oh D'oh D'oh.
      It was an awesome day. Got a bot emotional at one stage thinking that I could NEVER have done this 6 months ago - and it being a record - and the spirit of the whole event. BRILLIANT!!!!!

      Yep, Nic is a legend. I'm so lucky to be one of her workout buddies

      Delete