Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 9 weigh in (my week 23)



Current Weight: 74.2kg
Last week:      74.9kg
Week's loss:          -0.7kg 
So far:          -22.8kg    




For the life of me, I DO NOT KNOW how I managed to lose weight this week.  The man whisked me up to Sydney for Easter, which meant relying on meals that I hadn't prepared.  Mostly I made good choices; lean protein and salad or veg, except for our last night - chicken parma - ummm ahhhhh.  And NO scales to check my daily weight.  And as for exercise, well sure we walked for several hours each day, but there was no intensity about it.

You can imagine my excitement / relief when this week's weigh in showed a 700g loss.

I'm not expecting a repeat performance.  The routine is out the window - no meal plan, no lunches pre-prepared.  Aaarrrggghhhhh...I don't like this out of control feeling.  Back to a good orderly plan next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for not only enjoying your week, but losing weight too - maybe you underestimate the walking and the good choices you made?? While it's great to be back to routine/control, it must be comforting to know that with a bit of thought, you can thrive in all situations.

    BTW, I had a chicken parma this week too - and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete