Friday, December 21, 2012

It's been how long...?

I had that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that it was due time I updated my blog, but I didn't realise that four while weeks had passed by.

It's not that I've been too busy - although work did heat up in December, wedding plans kicked into high gear and that even that happens toward the end of this month always adds a little extra crazy.

It's not that I've been "bad" - I'm still eating brilliantly, sticking to the exercise program and my head is in a great place.

It's not that I've gained weight - coz everyone does in those first few weeks of muscle building on the Lean & Strong program.

I just haven't had anything much to write.  Life is good.  Life is great. But there's nothing new in that.  Every day is like that.  And I really doubt that anyone would want to read about me gloating on how wonderful my life is.

Every single day I pinch myself.  Literally.  I'm 3 months away from marrying my best friend.  We have full control of our own lives.  Great careers.  A beautiful home.  Purposeful, happy, loving children.  Two furkids that we adore.

Everything is in balance.  Uncomplicated.  Great.

See why I haven't been posting??

For the sake of consistency, I'll update my weight;




Current Weight: 66.0kg
Last week:      65.9kg
Week's loss:    +0.1kg    
So far:        -31.0kg



Even that has remained constant.

Happy Christmas to anyone that does read this!  Make good choices, and be prepared to unleash an even better 2013 :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Rae! It's great to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete