Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weigh In - R3 - Week 1

You'd think that a 900g gain on the back of a 300g gain the previous week would send me visiting stress city for a week long vacation, but not this time scales.  You guys don't fool me for a minute.



Current Weight: 68.3kg
Last week:      67.4kg
Week's loss:   +0.9kg   
So far:        -28.7kg 




A couple of weeks ago I had a doctor enforced exercise ban for the two weeks prior.  I kept up the clean eating, coz that's just how we live now, but in week 11 I had a massive loss of 2.5kg.  Sure I celebrated as it got me down to the 30kg lost point, but I knew that it was mostly a loss of all that muscle I had been building up throughout the round.

Naturally when I started exercising again, the muscle would find it's way home, and I must have left the light on coz I can sure feel their return right about now.  Achy, achy, achy - but in a good way.

So mentally, I'm going back to that 2.5kg loss and subtracting the past fortnight's 1.2kg gain, which still gives me a 1.3kg loss over the last 3 weeks.  Plus my clothes are looser - even my brand new size 10's have room.

This time last round I would have freaked out to see gains like this. I'm just going to keep on doing my thing, which is actually Mish's thing, and trust that my body will balance itself out over time and find it's own healthy weight range.  But please can that be below 70kg???

No comments:

Post a Comment