Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weigh In - R3 - Week 3

Ahhhh the 67's.  I must really love this number coz I've been there for weeks now.




Current Weight: 67.7kg
Last week:      67.2kg
Week's loss:    +0.5kg    
So far:        -29.3kg



At times during the week I dip below the magic mark, but Wednesday comes around and 67's it is.  Being in maintenance phase, I'm cool with that.


A Tuesday night meeting, lack of water, eating dinner at 10pm and less sleep than normal have probably all had a hand in this week's +500g. Wonder which one of these had the biggest impact?


Lately I've been listening to my body a lot more.  It tells me all kind of interesting things, but sometimes it speaks total crap, like; "I don't want to go for a run this morning".  So I have to trick myself into thinking we're off for a walk, and then a run just randomly breaks out.  Ha ha me - fooled ya!

Being strength day tomorrow, I have no doubt that I'll come up with all manner of b.s. excuses for not going to gym.  But tomorrow IS the day.  I've scoped the workout, and I know I can do it.  It's just the act of doing this workout at the gym - in front of people that gives me a raised heart rate.  increased heart rate = higher calorie burn.  Woohooo!


I WILL go to the gym tomorrow.  I WILL go to gym tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. *shakes head* This was NOT a good day. Did get through the outdoor workout though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun has risen on a new day. Accept, commit and restart afresh, only 2 more sleeps till you can laze on the beach in your new bikini and with the most important person in your life

    ReplyDelete